Water purifiers have become essential and a necessity nowadays. However, having a water purifier calls for its maintenance and the maintenance calls for its annual cost (AMC).
The following article guides you well in this regard. Therefore, please continue reading.
Some Water Purifier Maintenance Tips
Your RO water purifier always needs maintenance. Therefore, it must be regularly maintained. A well-maintained water purifier is seen to be free from unnecessary physical or organic impurities.
The following list includes some maintenance tips.
Note: For detailed information, refer to our article “How To Clean RO Water Purifier Filter At Home.”
The Annual Maintenance Cost
Within the warranty period, there is no need for any money. Everything covers under warranty. It is basically under an AMC contract. This is a part of your RO purifier purchase.
The AMC contract includes some visits from the technicians. Just rely on the AMC contract in case there is any breakdown on the part of the appliance.
Moreover, note that for those who are buying it from online stores, this warranty is included there as well.
However, when your warranty period gets over, the AMC costs around Rs 3000-Rs 6000 per annum on average.
Easily Contact Water Purifier Service Center
Nearly all RO purifier brands have their customer service in major cities. Therefore contact them on the toll-free number or other prescribed number as mentioned.
Also, to file any complaint regarding the customer care service, you are free to send them an email.
Here is an important list of the customer services of renowned brands in India.
Kent Customer Care
- Customer care Number: +91-9278912345
- Helpline email: email@example.com
- Kent Service App
Aquaguard Customer Care
- Aquaguard Customer care number: 080-46636363
- Service Number: 18602661177
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Bluestar Customer Care
- Toll-free Customer Service Number: 1800 209 1177
- Alternative Customer Service Number: 1860 266 6666
- SMS facility: Send “Service” to 57575
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Livpure Customer Care
- Livpure Customer support number: 1800 419 9399
- email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
AO Smith Customer Care
- Customer care : 1860 500 2468 & 1800 103 2468
- Whatsapp: +91 99410 32468
- Email: email@example.com
HUL Pureit Customer Care
- Pureit National Helpline Number: 1860 210 1000 or 1860 180 1000
- 9223200200 – West & North
- 9230500500 – East
- 9243100100 – South
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thus, to sum up, you can easily contact customer care services with the details above-mentioned. Moreover, before buying, check for AMC’s contract.
Therefore, we hope to guide you well with the necessary information.
Shirsendu Roy Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of REVIEWCIRCLES. He is Bachelor of Computer Science has experience of 7+ years in Web Development, Technology Blogging, Review Video Production. His passion for solving problems shifted him to consumer electronics sector and led to form this platform to influence consumer to take proper purchasing decision.