Looking for the best semi automatic washing machine in India? In this post, I will help you to choose the best semi automatic washing machine for your family.
If you are doing your laundry with your hands, paying hefty every month to the maid then It’s time to change.
Buy the best semi automatic washing machine and relax. You don’t have to worry about your laundry again.
Switching to washing machine first time is bit tricky in today’s market. There are so many brands and models to choose from.
Here, we have listed the best semi automatic washing machine in India 2021. These washing machines are packed with features, easy to use, and of-course within your budget.
So sit back and have a cup of tea or coffee and lets begin.
Best Semi Automatic Washing Machine (At a Glance)
- LG Semi Automatic Washing Machine 6.5 kg
- Samsung Semi Automatic Washing Machine 7.2 Kg
- Whirlpool Semi Automatic Washing Machine 7 Kg
- LG Semi Automatic Washing Machine 7.0 Kg
- LG Semi Automatic Washing Machine 8.0 Kg
Now lets read the reviews of these washing machines in details to know more about them.
Best Semi Automatic Washing Machine In India 2021
01. LG Semi Automatic Washing Machine 6.5 kg – Best Semi Automatic Washing Machine (Editor’s Choice)
Our list of the best semi automatic washing machine in India starts with this LG semi automatic washing machine.
This new range of LG semi automatic washing machines offers 3 step wash programs, namely gentle, normal, and strong. It ensures safe washing of clothes as per custom wash settings depending on your fabric type and quality.
The design of the washing machine is very unique and comes with a collar scrubber. It mainly helps the user to clean cuffs and collars by saving washing time and efforts without wastage of water and detergent.
LG semi-automatic machine comes very handy while washing old clothes, mainly it collects lint from every type of fabric at the time of washing.
It maintains an assurance that not a single lint of material gets stuck in the outlet pipe as a result offers the best washing performance and quality.
LG with its best possible technology to keep the rats away from the washing machine. The covering plastic of the device is made of 3mm durable plastic with infusion rat repellent chemicals.
This semi automatic washing machine offers additional protection from any harm done to your new washing machine.
02. Samsung Semi Automatic Washing Machine 7.2 Kg – Best Semi Automatic Washing Machine (Best Selling)
The Samsung semi automatic washing machine comes second in our list of the best semi automatic washing machine. This washing machine not only washes your clothes but also gently scrubs your clothes.
It is mainly effective for shirt collars and cuffs. With this technology, you will get a hand washes perfection effect in your every wash.
It removes oily stains, sweats marks, and makes your clothes younger.
This washing machine comes with Air Turbo Drying Technology. It removes the hassle of drying heavy clothes and blankets, especially in winters.
In humid conditions, drying is very time taking and pathetic.
So, in this case, Samsung’s Air turbo drying rotates the drums at very high speed with dual air intake vents and extracts more water in less time.
Soaking clothes before washing is always effective in removing hard stains. Don’t use your sink or washtub or bucket for soaking your clothes as your washing machine is ready to perform it for you.
Just set the times and soak your clothes before the washer starts spinning.
This technology is very useful for washing clothes thoroughly by using the Double Storm dual powerful jet system. It varies the water flows and changes the movement of the fabrics around the drum.
Both the horizontal and vertical water current deep cleans the clothes without tangling and heavy twisting.
With this Whirlpool semi automatic washing machine, you don’t have to bend yourself to scrub collar and cuffs stains as it offers on top scrubbers.
Its design is so good that it flows back dirty water and detergent back into the wash drum.
The controller comes with waterproof technology and protects inside circuits from water. In addition, the machine remembers its settings and starts automatically from the same point after the power cut resumes.
The deep cleaning of the washing machines offers a large 66 liters wash drum. It helps the clothes to move freely in all directions and delivers the best dirt removal mechanism.
The technology offers the best cleaning of tough dirt by the process of soaking and scrubbing simultaneously. It takes 25 minutes to complete, and the results you will get are simply bright and clean clothes.
The wash drum of washing machines comes with a perfect rotational impeller. It helps to provide the ideal motion of clothes and easily removes all hard stains effectively.
The forth in our list of the best semi automatic washing machine is another one from LG.
This machine comes with air dry technology. With this technology, this the machine extracts more moisture from the laundry.
The mechanism spins the drying tub at high rpm, and the air comes inside the tub from the top and eliminates more water than earlier.
The unique features come handy when you face issues with tough collar and cuffs stains which remain after a complete wash. By this scrubber, you can now easily remove stains with no time and with minimum efforts.
Filtering the lint is quite tricky while washing clothes. The company implements an effective method of lint collector inside the washtub, which in result improves the overall cleaning of clothes and better washing performance.
LG puts a preventive measure by utilizing an exceptional quality thick plastic outer cover.
The manufacturing process of the cover uses rat repellent chemicals to reduce the chances of any harm done to your washing machine.
Our list ends with this LG 8kg washing machine. The roller inside the wash drum of the machine comes with unique custom small integrated sub-rollers. It adds more friction to your clothes and effectively removes the dust and mites.
The overall quality of the wash result is better than before.
It extracts the moisture from the clothes by spinning the tub with super high speed. It also absorbs the air from the top of the tub and circulates it over the clothes and makes it dry faster via its air vents.
The unique wheels technology helps the user to shift the washing machine from one place to another via its 360-degree rotation wheels.
The wheels offer smooth movements in all surfaces because it is fully rubberized and absorbs jerks and shocks. The feature is very effective for heavily soiled clothes.
By using this feature, you need to soak the clothes in concentrated detergent for a few minutes before the actual wash starts.
We have just seen the list of the best semi automatic washing machine in India 2021. Now, lets see some of the advantages and disadvantages of a semi automatic washing machine.
Advantages of Semi Automatic Washing Machine
If you are a starer, don’t want to go into complexity of fully automatic washing machine, and have a tight budget then semi automatic washing machine is best fit for you.
Disadvantages of Semi Automatic Washing Machine
Every electronic machine has its advantages and dis-advantages. Lets check the dis-advantages of semi automatic washing machine over fully automatic washing machine.
Quick Buying Guide
Here, We will list some points to consider when you are buying a semi automatic washing machine for your home.
- Capacity – Washing machines come in both small and large capacity. Your choice should depend on your family size and washing frequency.
- Loading type – You have the choice to select between the front load washing machine and a top-loading washing machine, and each has its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Function types – Washing machines can be of two types semi-automatic or fully-automatic; you can choose it based on the one that will suit your needs and also your budget.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Why my semi automatic washing machine is making noise sometimes?
Although It can be a common noise due to the spin cycle or washing process, it runs through.
But in case your washing machine sounds quite different and louder than the normal one, it can also be caused by any part such as a faulty pulley drive inside your washing machine has become worn out or loosen.
2. Why does spinning performance not seem to be good in several semi-automatic washing machines?
The spinning problem is a minor problem that may occur in several semi-automatic washing machines. It happens due to the unbalanced load of the machine or if you don’t place the washing machine on a flat surface.
3. Is belt-drive motors efficient to use in a semi-automatic washing machine?
These types of motors come with the most long-lasting and cheapest, belt-drive feature. Therefore, these semi-auto washing machine’s prices became more reasonable along with belt drive engines.
However, it creates quite more vibration and noise.
4. How efficient are washing machines at cleaning clothes as opposed to hand washing?
Washing machines can eliminate such moderate stains include dust particles, sweat, and dirt as well.
Washing with hands is always better for hard stains, although it can rid of lightening tough stains and regular stains. It may take more energy along with a lot of time, which is the main issue remains.
Moreover, you can use a washing machine for a routine wash with ease. And with the help of the hand wash method, you should target such tough stains if you have dropped any sauce or gravy while enjoying your food.
5. What is fuzzy logic, and does it work in the semi automatic washing machine?
Fuzzy logic is a computer-controlled chip inserted automatic washing procedure. It can decide the cleaning procedure for some particular clothes.
It also can detect the water temperature, clothing weight, amount of detergent, and water consumption.
But the fuzzy logic doesn’t work in the semi-automatic washing machines. you will get this feature in fully automatic washing machines.
6. For a semi automatic washing machine, can you improve its efficiency by introducing pre-heated water?
Yes, pre-heated warm water is always better than regular water when it comes to talking about removing stains. But it would help if you always kept in your mind, not to use boiling water, because it can easily harm your washing machine.
For the purpose of washing, insert such mild-warm water into the washing machine, short the wash cycles, and save some electricity.
Some fully automatic washing machines can measure the right amount of water temperature occurs based on that wash cycle duration.
7. Is direct sunlight harmful to a washing machine?
Yes, direct sunlight is harmful to your washing machine. The extreme heat of direct sunlight can slowly damage the parts of a washing machine.
Furthermore, too much exposure to the direct sunlight can lower the lifespan of your washing machine.
8. Does washing machine damage clothes?
There could be several causes that can harm your clothes.
- You should always avoid incorrect settings while using washing machines. To ensure it, supervise the washing manuals properly on the label of cloth. Always try to gather the same types of clothes and clean them altogether with proper settings along with the right amount of detergent.
- Forget to move out things such as mobile phones, clips, coins, keys inside your trousers and shirts, could be damage to your clothes also.
- Applying excessive amounts of bleach or detergent can also be harmful to your clothes.
9. Why choose a semi automatic washing machine?
The main benefits of purchasing a semi automatic washing machine are that you don’t need to have any consistent supply of water to wash clothes. With this type or washing machine, you can reuse the rinse water conveniently to do a new wash.
The manual settings offer you to control such factors as the wash cycle, including the duration, water level, and many more. It will also cost much less than any fully-automatic washing machine.
And, also it consumes less electricity. Overall a semi automatic washing machine can fulfill all your washing needs.
10. Since purchase & installation, my washing machine is vibrating so much it’s moving across the floor. How can I stop this from happening?
Most of all, washing machines vibrate a bit while spinning and washing clothes. But in case your machine having too much vibration along with loud noises and it moving across the floor surface frequently, then you should check such few things,
- Make sure that your washing machine keeps on a flat surface, avoid keeping it in washrooms and similar surfaces with slant floors. Washrooms have such slanting floor surfaces that drain the water through the hole drainage.
- Do not use it on thick mats or carpets.
- Inspect the foot of the machine. Make sure this, four supporting feet, are rightly placed. Bent or broken foot needs immediate replacement.
- Moreover, while you are using a trolley or stand, check whether it is broken, cracked, or not. If its wheels are excess loose, it may cause the washing machine to move across the floor. Fix it by tightening the wheel joints.
We have just seen the list of the best semi automatic washing machine along with their advantages and disadvantages and some of the frequently asked questions.
We hope this will help you choose the right product for you.
If you have any queries regarding selection of the washing machine, you can post them in the comments section below. We’ll definitely try to answer them.